for users of privacypolicycheck.ai,
and persons that are identified in submitted privacy policies
Thank you for using our free, artificial intelligence-powered tool to analyse privacy policies, available on https://privacypolicycheck.ai (referred to as the “AI” to keep things simpler).
For the avoidance of doubt, “we” are Synch Advokat AB, a Swedish law firm with its office in Stockholm. You will find our full contact information at the end of this document.
When you contact us, we process the following personal data:
- your name;
- your email-address;
- the company you work at or represent; and possibly
- depending on what you write to us in the free text field, we may be supplied personal data to the extent you include it in your message to us..
It is most likely that you have provided us with this information yourself, but it is also possible that a colleague of yours or someone else has given us your contact information. If so is the case, you will learn of this when we contact you regarding the AI, which we aim to do as soon as possible after receiving the message.
If you do not provide us with your contact information, you will not be able to send us a message using this channel.
- since privacy policies must contain the contact information to the personal data controller, and if applicable, the appointed data protection officer and/or controller’s representative, it is possible that this contact information contains personal data;
- some cookies contain user-identifiers or similar information, which we consider to be personal data and therefore treat as such.
Purposes and legal grounds for the processing
All processing is based on our legitimate interests, which are specified in the table below.
|We process the personal data for the following purposes||Our specific legitimate interests are|
|(i)||We need your contact information to get back to you when you contact us.||We want to reply to you if you request further help from us, and reply to you if you have feedback on how we can improve the AI.|
|(ii)||Provide the service as requested by you, and therefore may process personal data as a consequence of how you use the AI.||We want the AI to be a simple and effective tool to use, which is the reason why we permit users to submit information as-is.|
As for the cookies, we only store aggregated statistical information for our internal use. It is not possible to identify individual users from this information.
If you are curious about how we have reasoned regarding our legitimate interests, please reach out to us and we will explain this in detail. If you are not ok with this, just let us know and we will stop – there is more information on this further below.
We transfer the personal data to Amazon Web Services, which provides hosting services for the AI. The servers for this are located in Frankfurt, Germany. No personal data is transferred to a country outside of the EU or EEA.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data, which means that you have the right to:
- Access: meaning that you have the right to information about the processing, access to the personal data in question, and the right to obtain a copy of it.
- Rectification: meaning that we must correct the personal data if it is incorrect.
- Erasure: meaning that we must erase the personal data in certain circumstances, such as if there is no point in processing it any longer.
- Object to processing: you have the right to object to our processing of personal data. This is particularly relevant for you since we are basing our processing on the legal ground of our legitimate interests. If you disagree with how we have balanced our interests against yours, you may object to our processing.
- Restriction of the processing: this is like an alternative to erasure, but where we only store the personal data without doing anything with it.
- Data portability: if you want us to transfer the personal data to someone else, we will help you with this, even if this means transferring it to another law firm.
Also, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
Thank you for reading all of this, and please feel free to drop by for a coffee at any time!
We are Synch Advokat AB
Contact us here: email@example.com
Or here: Birger Jarlsgatan 6, 114 36 Stockholm
Thanks for the feedback and for helping us improve our algorithms.
We are sorry to hear that you didn't find the result helpful. Please help us improve by giving your feedback.
Want mail of
Done! Check your inbox :)
Give us your email and we’ll send you the result
Book GDPR Compliance Check
We will revert to you shortly.
Type in your contact details and we will revert as soon as possible with details on how to get started with the compliance check or click here to read more about GDPR Compliance Check.